- additions to APIs, Adding
- additive-change strategy, Additive-change strategy
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Finding the Bottlenecks
- ambassador programs, Train-the-Trainer and Ambassador Programs
- analytics dashboards, Build tooling
- Apache Thrift, Remote Procedure Call
- API testers, Sandboxes and API Testers
- about, What’s an API?
- attributes and traits of good APIs, Conclusion
- business case for, The Business Case for APIs-APIs as the Product
- characteristics of great APIs, What Makes an API Great?
- description language, API description languages-Describing and validating requests
- design paradigms, API Paradigms
- designing (see designing APIs, best practices; designing APIs, practical exercise in)
- event-driven, Event-Driven APIs-Closing Thoughts
- security (see security)
- uses of, Why Do We Need APIs?
- application names, misleading, prohibiting in OAuth, OAuth Best Practices
- application-level ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.