1. Shakespeare, W. The tempest (1611), act 4, scene 1.
2. A trust is an entity commonly used in estate planning. For more detailed information have a look at Pareto, C. (2010). Pick the perfect trust. Retrieved from http://www.investopedia.com/articles/pf/08/trust-basics.asp
1. Most readers will know this as a balance sheet. This is an accounting name that doesn’t really suit what the statement tries to explain. “Resources statement” is the term I have chosen to use throughout this book because I believe it puts in plain words what this statement should be all about.
2. Porter, M. E. (1980). Competitive strategy. New York, NY: The Free Press.
1. U.S. government bonds, treasury & municipal bond yields ...