Managing an ERP Project
After reading this chapter, you will be able to understand:
- Management of ERP projects
- Multidimensionality of success of an ERP project
- Critical success factors (CSF) for an ERP project
- Management of risks associated with an ERP project
- Measurement for performance of an ERP project
An ERP project has to be managed like any other project. In Chapter 2, all the phases of an ERP project are enumerated. The project plan is created, after a selection of the ERP solution has been made and an implementation partner has been selected. Generally, the implementation partner would bring in an implementation methodology to manage the project. The methodology would serve as a guide ...