In Chapter 2, you created a game character, a game world background, and some buttons. This chapter shows you how to use AS3.0 programming code to start programming those images. Make them do something useful!
This chapter covers some very important AS3.0 programming concepts and techniques:
- How to load image files into the Flash Player
- How to position objects on the stage
- What variables are and how to use them
- Variable types
- How to make objects that you can target with programming code
- Dot notation
- Method calls and function definitions
- Method arguments and parameters
- Event listeners
- How to program buttons to control ...