Getting Started with Soldering not only teaches new makers and experimenters the core principles of soldering, it also functions as an excellent reference and resource for beginners and more advanced makers alike. The book guides readers through the fundamentals of soldering, explains the tools and materials, demonstrates proper techniques, and shows how to fix mistakes or broken connections. It even includes guidance on more advanced techniques such as surface-mount soldering for electronics. From choosing the right soldering iron to making perfect connections, readers will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to form a strong foundation for a lifetime of making.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: What Is Soldering?
- Chapter 2: Basic Soldering Tools and Materials
- Chapter 3: Let’s Get Soldering
- Chapter 4: Troubleshooting and Fixing Mistakes
- Chapter 5: Advanced Soldering
- Title: Getting Started with Soldering
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Make: Community
- ISBN: 9781680453843