Practice Exam 3
Like the others in this book, this exam consists of two 30-minute essays, two 30-minute Verbal Reasoning sections (20 questions each), and two 35-minute Quantitative Reasoning sections (20 questions each).
Remember the rules: Take this practice test under normal exam conditions and approach it as you would the real GRE:
- Work when you won’t be interrupted.
- Use scratch paper that’s free of any prepared notes.
- Answer as many questions as time allows. Guess on the remaining questions.
- Set a timer for each section.
- Don’t leave your desk while the clock is running on any section.
- Take a one-minute break after each section and the optional ten-minute break after the first Verbal section.
- Type the essays. Use a simple text editor, such as Notepad.
Then go to Chapter 21 to check your answers, and review the explanations for all the questions, not just the ones you miss.