Health Care Information Regulations, Laws, and Standards
- To be able to discuss how accreditation, facility licensure, and certification influence the information needs of health care facilities.
- To be able to identify and differentiate among major health care accrediting bodies.
- To be able to discuss Patient Safety Organizations and their relevance to health care organizations and consumers.
- To be able to understand and manage the impact of the health record as a legal document.
- To be able to discuss the HIPAA privacy regulations and their relevance to health care organizations and consumers.
- To be able to describe the laws, regulations, and standards that govern patient confidentiality.
Chapters One and Two ...
Get Health Care Information Systems: A Practical Approach for Health Care Management, 3rd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.