Health Care Information Regulations, Laws, and Standards
- To be able to discuss how accreditation, facility licensure, and certification influence the information needs of health care facilities.
- To be able to identify and differentiate among major health care accrediting bodies.
- To be able to discuss Patient Safety Organizations and their relevance to health care organizations and consumers.
- To be able to understand and manage the impact of the health record as a legal document.
- To be able to discuss the HIPAA privacy regulations and their relevance to health care organizations and consumers.
- To be able to describe the laws, regulations, and standards that govern patient confidentiality.
Chapters One and Two ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.