Fed up of doing the same old things day in, day out? Tired of working hard for average results? Have the feeling that you could do more, be more?
How to Be Brilliant has been helping people to be brilliant for ten years. This international bestseller shows you how to make the critical steps from average to good and from good to brilliant - at work and in life. It'll help you work out what's happening right now and get clear about how it could be so much better.
Then you'll be given strategies and powerful methods to help you get there:
· as quickly as possible
· as economically as possible
· with as much fun as possible.
And once you know the secrets to being brilliant you can apply them to all areas of your life.
Don't be good. Be brilliant.
Table of contents
- Title page
- Table of Contents
- About the author
- So why a Tenth Anniversary Edition?
- 1 A brilliant life balance
- 2 The five characteristics of brilliant people
- 3 Brilliant goal-setting
- 4 Time to be brilliant
- 5 Brilliant belief systems
- 6 Brilliant rock-busting
- 7 I need your help
- 8 Brilliant values
- 9 Brilliant teams
- 10 Brilliant vision
- 11 Brilliance into action: Time for a review
- 12 How to be ‘brilliant-er’: The next level!
- 13 Overcoming obstacles: What stops brilliance?
- 14 Brilliant life lessons
- 15 Brilliance uncovered
- How to Be Brilliant exercise checklist
- Appendix: Michael Heppell Ltd company values
- Thank you to . . .
- Title: How to Be Brilliant, 4th Edition
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Life
- ISBN: 9781292065229
You might also like
It All Matters
The all-encompassing framework for achieving the life of your dreams It All Matters presents a framework …
The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
Achieve "Massive Action" results and accomplish your business dreams! While most people operate with only three …
How to Have a Brilliant Life, 2nd Edition
Do you want to live life to the full? To know in years to come that …
Critical Thinking Skills For Dummies
Turbocharge your reasoning with Critical Thinking Just what are the ingredients of a great argument? What …