Fed up of doing the same old things day in, day out? Tired of working hard for average results? Have the feeling that you could do more, be more?
How to Be Brilliant has been helping people to be brilliant for ten years. This international bestseller shows you how to make the critical steps from average to good and from good to brilliant - at work and in life. It'll help you work out what's happening right now and get clear about how it could be so much better.
Then you'll be given strategies and powerful methods to help you get there:
· as quickly as possible
· as economically as possible
· with as much fun as possible.
And once you know the secrets to being brilliant you can apply them to all areas of your life.
Don't be good. Be brilliant.
Table of contents
- Title page
- Table of Contents
- About the author
- So why a Tenth Anniversary Edition?
- 1 A brilliant life balance
- 2 The five characteristics of brilliant people
- 3 Brilliant goal-setting
- 4 Time to be brilliant
- 5 Brilliant belief systems
- 6 Brilliant rock-busting
- 7 I need your help
- 8 Brilliant values
- 9 Brilliant teams
- 10 Brilliant vision
- 11 Brilliance into action: Time for a review
- 12 How to be ‘brilliant-er’: The next level!
- 13 Overcoming obstacles: What stops brilliance?
- 14 Brilliant life lessons
- 15 Brilliance uncovered
- How to Be Brilliant exercise checklist
- Appendix: Michael Heppell Ltd company values
- Thank you to . . .
- Title: How to Be Brilliant, 4th Edition
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Life
- ISBN: 9781292065229
You might also like
Official Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Study Guide
The Only Official Google Cloud Study Guide The Official Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Study …
Python for Programmers, First Edition
The professional programmer's Deitel® guide to Python® with introductory artificial intelligence case studies Written for programmers …
The Rust Programming Language (Covers Rust 2018)
The Rust Programming Language is the official book on Rust: an open source systems programming language …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …