By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe six levels of training evaluation.
• Select appropriate evaluation methods.
• Use tests to measure learners’ growth in knowledge and skills.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training.
• Use evaluation data for training improvement.
Evaluation completes the training process by measuring the success of your training, and it creates the foundation for the next training cycle beginning with a new needs assessment. See Exhibit 7–1. By enabling you to see your training from different perspectives, evaluation helps you to identify training ...