1. Shobana Khandwala, M. C. Agarwal, and Neena Naik, “Boss: Is He the Most Difficult Person to Work With?” Indian Management, (June 1975): 5.
2. D. Q. Mills, Labour-Management Relations, 5th ed. (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1994).
3. Edwin B. Flippo, Personnel Management (Tokyo: McGraw-Hill Kogakusha, 1990), p. 319.
4. Dale Yoder, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India, 1975).
5. Michael J. Jucius, Personnel Management (Homewood, Ill.: Richard D. Irwin, 1917), p. 108.
6. Government of India (1969), Report on the National Commission on Labour, Ministry Of Labour Employment and Rehabilitation, New Delhi.
7. Donald M. Wollett, “What an Arbitrator Looks for from the Management in Discharge Cases,” ...