Creating the Lean Culture—What It Means to Have a Lean Culture
A company’s culture is a direct reflection of the beliefs and value systems embodied by the CEO and senior leadership team. Ultimately, others can influence the culture, but changes to the culture start with the executive team. The following topics associated with implementing a Lean culture are covered in this chapter:
1. Understand what a Lean culture looks like—“The People Piece.”
2. Conduct a Lean culture assessment.
3. Develop high-level steps to implementing a Lean culture.
4. Define the barriers to continuous improvement.
5. Work to sustain and improve with Lean.
What Does a Lean Culture Look Like?
There is no one-size-fits-all solution. ...