Chapter 14. Managing Paper Space Layouts
• Understand how and why paper space layouts are used
• Associate a printer/plotter with a layout
• Set the page size of a layout
• Create and import page setups
• Create layout viewports
• Set the viewport display scale
• Lock the viewport display
• Control layer visibility per viewport
• Modify viewports
• Create and manage layouts
• Explore the paper space linetype scaling feature
In Chapter 1, we explained how AutoCAD has two distinct drawing environments: model space and paper space.
Remember that model space is the theoretically infinite 3D drawing environment where you locate most of the line work and annotation features that make up a drawing. To draw in model ...