Chapter 15. Plotting and Publishing
• Plot from both model space and paper space
• Manage page setups using plot styles
• Control the final look of a plotted sheet
• Select, add, and configure various plotting devices
• Create electronic plot files including DWF, PDF, and other raster file formats
• View and mark up DWF files in the Autodesk Design Review application
In most cases, the purpose of creating AutoCAD drawings is to create a set of printed hard-copy drawings. In AutoCAD, this process is called plotting. In Chapter 14, we looked at how to create and manage paper space layouts, which (among other things) allow you to define the default settings for a plot. In this chapter, we examine various ways of ...