• Guide: Understand Taylor and Fayol
• Guide: Theory Y Management
• Guide: Managers Are Optional
• Guide: The LeSS Organization
• Guide: Go See
• Guide: Managers as Teachers and Learners
• Guide: Both Domain and Technical Capability
• Guide: LeSS Metrics with Less Targets
• Guide: Management Reading List
the dysfunction of management separation
The prevailing—and foolish—attitude is that a good manager can be a good manager anywhere, with no special knowledge of the production process he’s managing.
—W. Edwards Deming
Scrum does not mention managers. But Scrum is a change in ...