In order to give credit where credit is due I would need to create a long list of individuals, companies, universities, and countries with whom I have worked. In my most recent academic past I have had the pleasure of working with universities like:
• the University of San Diego in their Supply Chain Management Institute
• Brigham Young University
• California State University, Chico
• numerous international universities
Professionally I have had the pleasure of working with organizations like:
• Wipro Consulting as a practice partner
• MainStream Management as a Senior Strategy and Lean Consultant
• Infosys as a senior principal heading the Lean/Six Sigma/Change Management Practice
• American Management Systems ...
Get Lean Management Principles for Information Technology now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.