- Which section in the X server configuration file defines the combination of monitors and video cards that you're using on your Linux system?
- How can you tell whether your system is using inetd or xinetd as a super server? (Select two.)
- Type ps ax | grep inetd, and examine the output for signs of inetd or xinetd.
- Type superserver to see a report on which super server is running.
- Look for the /etc/inetd.conf file or /etc/xinetd.d subdirectory, which are signs of inetd or xinetd, respectively.
- Examine the /etc/inittab file to see which super server is launched by init, which is responsible for this task.
- Type netstat -a | grep inet and examine the output for signs of inetd or xinetd.
- How ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.