Wherein it is discussed:
• Why we need to become conscious of our experiences to make deep games
• How we can structure and understand our experiences by way of multidimensional, experiential gestalts
• How we understand abstract experiences through multidimensional, structural metaphors
• How a knowledge of experiential gestalt structures and metaphors helps us to systematically identify the source systems of our abstract experiences
• How being able to identify the source system of abstract experiences allows us to model these experiences through gameplay and make ...