Inventor Graphics Window Tools
Inventor has two sets of tools for manipulating the graphics window:
- The ViewCube is used to change the view orientation.
- The navigation bar has tools such as Zoom and Pan.
EXPLORING THE VIEWCUBE
The ViewCube, shown in Figure 1.15, is a 3D tool that allows you to rotate the view. Here are some viewing options:
- If you click a face, edge, or corner of the ViewCube, the view rotates so the selection is perpendicular to the screen.
- If you click and drag an edge, the view rotates around the parallel axis.
- If you click and drag a corner, you can rotate the model freely.
- If you click a face to have an orthogonal view, additional controls will display when your mouse pointer is near the cube.
- The four arrowheads pointed ...