1. Duncan is a network administrator who is responsible for migrating a Windows NT domain to Windows Server 2003. The PDC has the following specifications:
• Dual processors
• Pentium III 900MHz
• 128MB RAM
• A RAID-5 hard drive configuration with four 18.2GB hard drives
After the new installation of Windows Server 2003 is promoted, Duncan notices that the system is performing extremely sluggishly. What might the problem be?
• A. The server needs a RAM upgrade.
• B. Replication of the new AD data is causing a temporary performance slowdown.
• C. Duncan should change the hard drive configuration to move the system partition to its own separate mirrored partition.
• D. Duncan should promote a BDC to take some of the ...