You usually land at the ML Studio home page that contains a bunch of links to different resources, including documentation and quick-start videos.
Apart from ML Studio Home, you will also find the following tabs on the left-hand side of the screen:
- EXPERIMENTS: These are the experiments that have been created, run, and saved
- WEB SERVICES: This is a list of experiments that you have published
- DATASETS: This is a collection of all the datasets that are either uploaded or saved from a experiment along with all the sample ones
- TRAINED MODELS: This is a list of all the trained models
- SETTINGS: This is a collection of settings that you can use to configure your account and resources
You can think of an experiment as any analysis ...