Build HTML Web Resources Using Context Information
The following example shows how you can use context information to build HTML web resources and access fields on a form in an HTML web resource:
1. Go to Settings > Customizations.
2. Click Customize the System, and it will open Default Solution in a new pop-up window.
3. Click Web Resources in the left menu, and then click New to open a new web resource pop-up.
4. Provide account.html as the name and Account as the display name. As the type, select Webpage (HTML) in the Web Resource: New pop-up (see Figure 26.36).
5. Click Text Editor. It will open ...