To provide disaster recovery to Front End Server pools, each pool must be paired for failover. Follow these steps to configure Front End Server pool pairing:
1. Open the Topology Builder.
2. If the two pools you want to pair are not yet defined, use Topology Builder to create these pools.
3. In Topology Builder, navigate to the Front End Server pool you want to configure pairing on. Right-click on one of the two pools, and choose Edit Properties.
4. Select Resiliency, and then select the check box Associated Backup Pool.
5. Specify the pool you want to configure as a pair. This is for voice resiliency and for pool failover. Figure 15.14 provides an example of how this configuration should look in Topology ...