Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 Starter Kit
Set up Microsoft® Office Accounting Express 2007 quickly and painlessly!
Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 will help you improve the way you manage your finances by reducing the time spent accounting for eBay sales and PayPal receipts, taking the worry out of payroll filing with ADP Payroll, and improving your bottom line by using Equifax credit profiles.
Microsoft® Office Accounting Express
2007 Starter Kit provides clear and easy instructions on using
Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 for all your daily
business transactions–from invoicing to check
Chapter 1 A Microsoft Accounting Products Comparison
Chapter 2 Downloading and Installing
Chapter 3 Registration and Setup Wizard
Chapter 4 Importing Data
Chapter 5 Company Setup
Chapter 6 Basic Accounting Transactions
Chapter 7 Accounting Reports
Chapter 8 End of Period
Chapter 9 Advanced Features
Appendix A Troubleshooting
Pamela Pierce is certified through Microsoft Professional Accountants’ Network (MPAN) in Microsoft Small Business Accounting. She has been interviewed for articles on Microsoft Accounting 2007 in magazines such as Accounting Technology and Accounting Today.
She is the owner of Empowering You!, a company that has been transforming businesses through technology since 1993. She is a college instructor in PC repair and maintenance and was one of the first Microsoft Partners and Microsoft Certified Solution Developers.
The full version of Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 is included on the accompanying CD! You’re ready to start setting up and managing your accounting processes the minute you open the Starter Kit.
· Shows how to use Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 with other Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook Business Contact Manager.
· Provides clear and easy instructions on invoicing, deposits, check writing, and much more.
· Shows how to customize forms and reports to fit your unique business.
· Provides valuable setup tips. Set it up right, and you’ll love it! Set it up incorrectly, and you’ll have problems from the start.
· Explains the import process from Intuit QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and Microsoft Excel.
· Includes a chapter on troubleshooting, plus many insider tips, notes, and cautions throughout all chapters.
· Shows you how to use the Internet to move transactions into and out of Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007.
Category Business Finance
Covers Microsoft Office Accounting Express
User Level Beginning–Intermediate
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- 1. A Microsoft Accounting Products Comparison
- 2. Downloading and Installing
- 3. Registration and Setup Wizard
- 4. Importing Data
- 5. Company Setup
- 6. Basic Accounting Transactions
- 7. Accounting Reports
- 8. End of Period
- 9. Advanced Features
- A. Troubleshooting
- B. Glossary
- Title: Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 Starter Kit
- Release date: May 2007
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780789736857