Similar to when editing pages in the Web interface, the SharePoint Designer ribbon includes a number of commands relating to paragraphs. The ribbon’s Paragraph group includes options for:
• Bulleted and number lists
• Indent positioning for paragraphs
• Textual alignment options
• Line spacing and border options
• Hyperlink command
• Show formatting marks: This option provides an additional form of visual aid when working in design view. You can toggle formatting marks on and off as shown in Figure 11.41. This is a great tool when working with CSS (DIV) layouts and when you need to surface HTML elements in design view.