Although the T-SQL full-text commands provide a scriptable interface for creating full-text catalogs and indexes, sometimes it is easier to use the Full-Text Indexing Wizard to create them. To create a full-text index, follow these steps:
1. Connect to SQL Server in SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Expand the databases folder.
3. Expand the database that contains the tables you want to full-text index.
4. Expand the tables folder.
5. Right-click the table you want to full-text index (in this example, the
6. Select Full-Text Index, as shown in Figure 51.5.
You then click Define Full-Text ...