I left this growth killer for last for a reason. Look over the first six silent growth killers listed below.
- Chapter 1: Letting Time Slip-Slide Away
- Chapter 2: Strategy Tinkering at the Top
- Chapter 3: Reckless Attempts at Growth
- Chapter 4: Fumbled Strategic Acquisitions
- Chapter 5: Operational Meltdown
- Chapter 6: The Liquidity Crash
Now, imagine you had the leadership team of your dreams. Incredibly experienced men and women, all ready, willing, and capable of tackling the business’s challenges. Do you think these six growth killers would be as likely to victimize your company?
Of course not. Killers search out the weak, the least able to defend themselves. They don’t usually choose brawny, powerful targets ...