In This Chapter
- Understanding major, minor, diminished, and augmented triads
- Extending chords to sevenths, ninths, and beyond
- Creating altered, suspended, and power chords
- Inverting the chord order
- Writing chords into your music
Lesson 6, Track 41
More often than not, music is more than a single melodic line. Music is a package of tones, rhythms, and underlying harmonic structure. The melody fits within this harmonic structure, is dependent on this harmonic structure, and in some cases dictates the harmonic structure.
The harmonic ...