Nighttime photography often transforms otherwise mundane subject
matter into spectacular images such as a warmly-lit subject
positioned against a rich blue sky, or the red, yellow, and green
swirls of an amusement park ride. Capturing these images can
be challenging though.
Nighttime Digital Photography with Adobe Photoshop CS3 explains why night photos turn out the way that they do, and shows how to avoid, correct, and take advantage of each low-light situation. The operation of cameras, computers, printers, and software is covered step-by-step with creative enhancement and other advanced techniques in Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Part 1. Basic Components for the Night Circuit
- Part 2. Digital Night Photography Techniques
- Part 3. Beyond the Basics at Night
- Title: Nighttime Digital Photography with Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Release date: August 2007
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780321503541