THE OCA EXAM TOPICS COVERED IN THIS PRACTICE TEST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Java Basics
- Define the scope of variables
- Define the structure of a Java class
- Create executable Java applications with a main method; run a Java program from the command line; produce console output
- Import other Java packages to make them accessible in your code
- Compare and contrast the features and components of Java such as: platform independence, object orientation, encapsulation, etc.
Which of the following method signatures is a valid declaration of an entry point in a Java application?
- public void main(String args)
- public static ...