36. System Preferences
In This Chapter
System preferences panes enable you to configure the operation of OS X to suit your needs. This chapter covers the following preferences panes:
• Users & Groups enables you to set up user accounts and groups for computer and network access.
• Parental Controls help you manage the way your children use the computer and Internet.
• Date & Time enables you to set the date, time, time zone, and clock options.
• Software Update lets you set options for Apple software updates.
• Dictation & Speech enables you to set speech-related options.
• Time Machine enables you to set up and configure ...