In This Chapter
• Creating and using Outlook contacts
• Linking contacts in Outlook’s new contact cards
• Introducing the Address Book
• Working with contact views
• Configuring contact options
Contact management is one reason many people choose Outlook over other email clients. Not only can you store email addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses in contacts, but you can also store personal information such as your contacts’ birthdays, anniversary dates, and spouses’ or children’s names.
You can use contacts as an email addresses book, or to address letters in Word. Smartphones and tablets can synchronize their address books with Outlook contacts. This ...