Photoshop Elements 13 looks sharper, performs better, and has more sophisticated photo-editing and slideshow features than previous versions—but knowing which tools to use when can be confusing. The new edition of this bestselling book removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you’ll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, edit, crop, and color-correct your photos with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos, and patch undesirable areas with Content-Aware Fill.
- Add pizzazz. Dress up your photos with dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Create the perfect picture. Seamlessly insert people and objects from other photos, using Photomerge Compose.
- Share your photos. Use new methods to quickly create and email stunning slideshows to friends.
- Use your words. Make greeting cards, calendars, and flyers by adding text to images.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, scrapbooks, collages, and other projects.