Building a Dynamic Image Gallery with Image Upload
You know how to make a simple dynamic web site. You know how to write a form. You know how to access URL variables with $_GET or $_POST. I say it’s time to put your new knowledge to good use. Let’s build a dynamic image gallery with a form to allow users to upload new images to the gallery. In the process, you will learn quite a bit.
- Set up a dynamic site.
- Write named functions.
- Use $_GET and $_POST superglobal arrays.
- Iterate with a while loop.
- Use PHP’s native DirectoryIterator class.
- Write custom object methods.
- Upload files with PHP’s $_FILES superglobal array.
- Plan and code a ...