Today you will learn:
- To find the most popular SEO resources
- The why, when and how of Pay Per Click
- How to use Google Adwords
- Where to use display and banner advertising
- How to track traffic with Google Analytics
In Day 4, we learnt that SEO is about ensuring your site will perform well in the ‘natural’ listings for a specific search query. Today, we embrace search marketing tools including Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Analytics and various other tools to check your site is properly optimised. Let's first take a look at the various SEO resources available that may help you to optimise your site.
There are a variety of resources that may help with your online marketing campaigns. I'll outline a few important ...