- To be able to measure more voltage and current at the same time.
- The bandwidth of an instrument for which the measure's voltage will be 0.7 times the real voltage.
- 5 MHz.
- Dangerous prototypes.
- A tool to visualize electric signals.
- To correctly sample a signal, you need to sample it at least at twice the frequency of the signal.
- Passive probes are limited in frequency, so use a scope that supports active probes for signal > 200 MHz.
- A Bluetooth service that allows object exchanges.
- A frequency band available for use without licensing; yes – 2.4GHz
- Harvard architecture has separate instructions and data buses while both are on the same bus for von Neumann architecture.
- Usually inside but some MCUs ...
Get Practical Hardware Pentesting now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.