GETTING THERE: A METHODOLOGY FOR CULTURE TRANSFORMATION
So how can leaders and OD practitioners go about facilitating inclusion as a means for organizational breakthroughs and creating the Connected Organization? In our work, we have leveraged the following methods and strategies to create organizational transformation (as illustrated in the Methodology for Transformation diagram in Figure 22.1
• Shift mindsets about how to achieve culture transformation.
• from training programs to interventions
• from senior leaders acting alone to engaging everyone
• from edicts and speeches to collective input of all people
• from incremental change to bold leaps
• Connect to the business imperative. Culture change cannot be disconnected from the operations ...
Get Practicing Organization Development: A Guide for Leading Change: A Third Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.