In Chapter 3, we have seen how a program culture can be developed and how organizations can increase their program maturity. Chapter 4 explores five highly interdependent program functions and how they contribute to achieving program maturity and excellence:
- Decision Management covers the making and implementation of strategic decisions;
- Program Governance discusses the essence of governance and the different governance approaches;
- Stakeholder Engagement lists the main program stakeholders and how they should be engaged;
- Change Management consists of all the actions required to transform deliverables into benefits; and finally
- Benefits Management, which is the core of program management, explains how to define, ...