Building an Interactive watchOS App
In this chapter, you will learn how to make the CarFinder watchOS app even more powerful by adding interactive features. While an app that can let you view information from your iPhone is great, there is even more value in an app that allows you to create new data from your watch. The interactive features you will add to the CarFinder app in this chapter will demonstrate the following features of watchOS:
- How to add context menus to an interface controller
- How to add buttons to an interface controller
- How to add text to an item using text input
- How to pass data between interface controllers
- How to pass data back to your iOS companion app
The examples in this chapter expand ...