Chapter 7Reviewing and Correcting Accounts Receivable Errors
• Accounts Receivable Forms and Workflow
• Preferences That Affect Accounts Receivable
• Reports to Review When Troubleshooting Accounts Receivable Errors
• Correcting Accounts Receivable Errors
• Unique Customer Transactions
• Accounts Receivable Checklist
It is not surprising to me, and perhaps not to you either, that the Accounts Receivable process is usually the most organized and “taken care of” task in QuickBooks. Unlike reconciling a bank account, where no one needs to see the end result (so that task is often not completed), the process of producing a customer invoice is usually completed quickly because you have to provide a document to a customer to get paid.
What I ...
Get QuickBooks 2008 Solutions Guide for Business Owners and Accountants now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.