Chapter 14Reviewing and Correcting Payroll Errors
• Payroll & Employees Preference
• Payroll Forms and Workflow in QuickBooks
• Using the Run Payroll Checkup Diagnostic Tool
• Reports to Review When Troubleshooting Payroll
• Adjusting Payroll Liabilities
• Unique Payroll Transactions and Processes
If your company defines employees as, “a person in the service of another under any contract of hire, express or implied, oral or written, where the employer has the power or right to control and direct the employee in the material details of how the work is to be performed,” then your company is probably responsible for paying wages, collecting certain federal and ...
Get QuickBooks 2008 Solutions Guide for Business Owners and Accountants now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.