2. Working with Lists
Working with Lists
QuickBooks keeps track of the information you enter, including most configuration information, in lists. QuickBooks has many different lists, most of which are accessible through its Lists menu and Customer & Vendor Profile submenu (Figure 1):
• Chart of Accounts is a list of the accounts created for your business.
• Items is a list of the products, services, and other items you sell.
• Classes is a list of the classifications you may use to further categorize transactions.
• Customer:Jobs is a list of the customers you sell to and the jobs you work on.
• Vendors is a list of the vendors you buy inventory, supplies, and services from.
• Employees is a list of your employees.
• Other Names is a list of ...