Book descriptionUse ClojureScript to create powerful serverless Web applications that are responsive and engaging. This book presents Reactive recipes with Reagent, a ClojureScript reactive framework, to create interactive applications.
- Write simple static web apps with Boot
- Iintegrate ClojureScript and its libraries
- Animate content, play with sound and videos
- Use Reagent, and be Reactive in the browser.
- Run your Application on a smart phones.
- Title: Reactive with ClojureScript Recipes: Functional Programming for the Web
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484230091
You might also like
The Clojure Workshop
Cut through the noise and get real results with a step-by-step approach to learning Clojure programming …
Domain Modeling Made Functional
You want increased customer satisfaction, faster development cycles, and less wasted work. Domain-driven design (DDD) combined …
Grokking Algorithms is a friendly take on this core computer science topic. In it, you'll learn …
Elm brings the safety and stability of functional programing to front-end development, making it one of …