Book descriptionUse ClojureScript to create powerful serverless Web applications that are responsive and engaging. This book presents Reactive recipes with Reagent, a ClojureScript reactive framework, to create interactive applications.
- Write simple static web apps with Boot
- Iintegrate ClojureScript and its libraries
- Animate content, play with sound and videos
- Use Reagent, and be Reactive in the browser.
- Run your Application on a smart phones.
- Title: Reactive with ClojureScript Recipes: Functional Programming for the Web
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484230091
You might also like
Elixir in Action, Second Edition
Elixir in Action, Second Edition teaches you how to build production-quality distributed applications using the Elixir …
Master the art of agile single page web application development with ClojureScript About This Book Set …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Hands-On Reactive Programming with Clojure - Second Edition
Learn how to use RxClojure to deal with stateful computations Key Features Leverage the features of …