Chapter 40. Mailing with Windows Mail
In This Chapter:
- See how Windows Mail relates to Outlook Express
- Set up a Windows Mail email account
- Import data from Outlook or Outlook Express
- Create new email messages to send
- Send entire web pages to someone
- Receive and reply to email in Windows Mail
- Manage your message folders
- Create an email signature that gets read
- Manage spam and other junk email
Vista includes Windows Mail, a program that replaces Outlook Express found in previous Windows versions. As with Outlook Express, Windows Mail offers support for email and newsgroups—electronic bulletin boards where you can exchange ideas and files.
With Windows Calendar (refer to Chapter 20, “Dating with Windows Calendar”) and Windows Mail, you really ...