1. What are two benefits to an individual staff member if a company rolls out Microsoft Dynamics CRM successfully?
2. What are the three components of a successful CRM project?
3. Why might a CxO (CEO, CFO, CIO, and so on) be interested in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
4. Why is documenting processes so important to CRM adoption?
5. Why might salespeople be resistant to CRM software?
6. What process change occurs when Microsoft Dynamics CRM is installed and adopted?
7. What is an example of a process that can be automated?
8. Name four different roles, such as a salesperson, that could be users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
9. What is Microsoft Dynamics capable of doing when a piece of data is saved in the system?