1. Letters will appear in Outlook’s Tasks list if Janet configures letters to synchronize with Outlook.
2. No. E-mail sent from Microsoft Dynamics CRM does not synchronize with Outlook.
3. The owner of a contact is a key field for security and for views and reporting.
4. Buying habits can be captured in the notes of each contact. You potentially lose a summary view of all notes on the entire account, but with code or a third-party add-on, you have options.
5. The activity of type Phone Call gets automatically populated with the phone number if you have an account or contact in context and then create a new activity of type Phone Call.