What’s Your Brand Worth?
The challenge confronting both consultants and transitional professionals is determining what to charge a client for your services. There are a number of factors to consider when establishing your fee for a project:
1. What is the value to the client for your services?
2. What is the competitive going rate for your services?
3. Are you in competition with others for the engagement?
4. What does the overall economy look like?
5. What is your track record of performing this service?
6. How desperate are you for business?
7. Is this a new service or industry that you are trying to break into?
8. Has the referring person suggested what your fee might be to the client?
9. What is the expected ...