z-Transform for Discrete-Time Signals and Systems
- Learn the z-transform as a more generalized version of the discrete-time Fourier transform (DTFT) studied in Chapter 5.
- Understand the convergence characteristics of the z-transform and the concept of region of convergence.
- Explore the properties of the z-transform.
- Understand the use of the z-transform for modeling DTLTI systems. Learn the z-domain system function and its use for solving signal-system interaction problems.
- Learn techniques for obtaining block diagrams for DTLTI systems based on the z-domain system function.
- Learn the use of the unilateral z-transform for solving difference equations with specified initial conditions.
In this chapter ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.