8. Advanced Installation Procedures: WAN Boot and Live Upgrade
The following test objectives for exam CX-310-202 are covered in this chapter:
Configure a WAN boot installation and perform a Live Upgrade installation.
• You’ll understand the differences between a WAN boot installation and a custom JumpStart installation.
• You’ll learn the requirements for a WAN boot installation.
• You’ll learn how to configure and perform a secure WAN boot installation across a wide area network.
• You’ll learn how to perform an operating system upgrade while the system is running.