Creating a Windows Installer-Based Deployment Type
Perform the following steps to start the Create Deployment Type Wizard:
1. Open the Configuration Manager console, and select the Software Library workspace.
2. In the workspace, expand Application Management.
3. Right-click the Applications node.
4. Select the 7-Zip application.
5. Right-click the 7-Zip application, and select Create Deployment Type from the context menu.
6. Click the Add button.
7. In the Create Deployment Type Wizard, select Windows Installer (Native) as the type. Browse to the .msi file, and click Next.
8. The Import Information dialog will display a successful import. Click Next to continue.
9. The next page is the General Information page, shown in Figure 12.19. This wizard ...