By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Reduce your tendency to attempt too much.
• Organize your work space.
• Save time by communicating more effectively.
• Set up systems to improve your personal organization.
• Take steps to break the procrastination habit.
• State the actions needed to plan and schedule your time.
Just as there are many things you can do to reduce or eliminate the external time wasters just discussed in Chapter 5, you can also control the way you deal with the internal time wasters you’ll examine in this chapter. They include the following:
• Attempting too ...